As CAD continue our successful training partnership with the Resource Officer for Suicide Prevention (CHO9), Sandra Taylor, we wish to announce the following details in relation to forthcoming Suicide Prevention Training.
- SafeTALK training: April 3rd 2019. Pastoral Centre, St. Paul’s Church, Ayrfield, Dublin 13 9.30-1pm
- SafeTALK training: May 2nd 2019 Baldoyle Family Resource Services, Baldoyle D 13 9.30 – 1pm
- SafeTALK training: May 7th 2019 Ballymun Regional Youth Services, The RECO, Ballymun, Dublin 11. 9.30- 1pm
- SafeTALK training: May 9th 2019 St. Ita’s Hospital Campus, Portrane
- ASIST training: 16th /17th May 2019 Grange Woodbine Community Centre, Raheny Dublin 9-5 both days.
- To register, visit the website at www.cadaboutdrugs.ie and follow the links to the registration pages.
Bernie Mc Donnell